Label, Paperband, Dispenser Box, Outer Polybag, Shrink Film
Brown/White Corrugated Carton, or Shift Ready Packaging
Pallet Building Configuration
80x120cm Europe Pallet or Standard 40x48"Pallet
Minimum Order Quantity
100,000pcs or 1,000Kgs
Sample & Freight & date
Free sample available & Freight Collected & 7-10days
Certificates & Audits
FDA, BRC, BSCI, SEDEX, ISO9001:2015
MOQ- 3weeks, 20'GP- 4weeks, 40'GP-5weeks
L/C, OA, DP etc.
Factory bottom price on basis of FOB, CIF. Exact cost to be negotiated
Packing & Delivery
Customized packaging is acceptable!
Primary packaging/ Consumer Packaging: Label, Paperband, Dispenser Box, Outer polybag, Shrink Film Secondary packaging: Brown/White Corrugated Carton, or Shift Ready Packaging Pallet building: 80x120cm Europe Pallet or Standard 40x48"Pallet Port of Loading: Qingdao, China Trading term: FOB, CIF, EXW Delivery: By air or by sea
Weifang Tailin are a leading manufacturer with expertise in producing a wide range of polythene products. We export over 70 containers per month worldwide, to wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and food service industry. With our 20 plus years of unrivalled experience in manufacturing, strong partnerships and alliances have been formed, enabling us to drive down costs and increased efficiencies passing on savings to our clients worldwide. We are aiming to provide the best solution to our customers, and help to develop the right products to fit each and every packaging need.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer ? Yes. We are a manufacturer based in Weifang Shandong China. We have two plants here in Weifang. Annual capacity is over 16000tons. Q2: What's your product range ? We supply solutions for all PE products, for example, Garbage/Trash Bag, Garment Cover Roll Bags, PE Aprons, T-shirt Shopping Bags, Carrier Bags, PE Gloves, Food Wrapper Sheets, Freezer Bags, Pet Poop Bags, Nappy/Diaper Bags, etc. Q3: What product information should be provided to get an exact quotation? -Bag Size (always write as 'Closed Width x Opened width x Length', if with handle, please indicate handle size) -Thickness in microns -Material:HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE,MDPE, virgin or recycled -Printing Details: numbers of printed sides, numbers of printing colours, approximate ink coverage -Packing Details: how many bags per roll or per pack, and how many packs per master carton -Potential Order Quantity Q4: What's your Minimum Order Quantity? MOQ is 1,000Kgs or 100,000pcs Q5: Do you provide free samples? How much is the sample cost? - For existing stock sizes, yes ,we provide free samples - For customized specs sample, we will collect a sample cost of $150-$300 for each size, and this will be refunded once bulk orderconfirmed. Q6: What's your payment term? Bascially, our payment term is 30% deposit, and the remaining 70% paid against of copy shipping documents.
No. 565, Baoshicheng 3rd Road, Economic Development Zone, Changle County, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China, Factory 2 : Qiantangjiadianzi Village, Yingqiu Town, Changle County, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China
DAINUAN ZHANG +8618653687188
Heavy Duty high quality Garbage Bag Trash Bag on roll